14.1.08

A sunday live lazy mix

photo: www.shorpy.com

I woke up this morning with the irresistible will of torturing my turntables and my vinyl records. I plugged my headphones and while picking the records as quickly and randomly as i could, i started mixing them live with my good old MK2 ... Please remember this has been recorded live! You may recognize among others: Tipsy (the remixes LP), Amon Tobin, Gangpol und Mit, Project Bicycle, Desmond Leslie, and a lot of spoken word records.

Dj No Breakfast
- a sunday live lazy mix
Here is the 42 min. mix, raw and uncut: DOWNLOAD






[If you want to listen to it via the player: press play and then pause, wait 1 or 2 minutes, then press play again, enjoy!]

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What does this MK2 look like?

Napastak said...

Hi ....
I Like To Have Link Exchange With Your Blog ...
plz Contact me ;)

my Blog Url : http://azMp3.blogspot.com

my e-mail : FazMide@Gmail.com


10x .... ARA OHANIAN

Dj No Breakfast said...

Technics MK2 are well known turntables, that the djs all over the world used since the 70's.

Dj No Breakfast said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technics_SL-1200